When it was time to buy my next griddle, an electric grill and griddle combo was the only option I considered simply because it offers the best of both worlds.
The Cuisinart GR-300WS griddler Elite griddle is the best product out there on the market that integrates both a grill and a griddle, but that’s not all it does.
This griddle has six cooking options in total – top melt, Panini press, full grill, full griddle, contact grill, and half grill/half griddle. There is ample space for all of your cooking needs – each plate has a cooking surface of 240 square inches.
All of the griddle and grill plates in this product can be removed, and they are all nonstick and reversible plates. This means you’re going to have an easy time cleaning them after every cooking session.
It has an LCD display with blue LED indicator lights which makes using its features much easier. The display also gives you information regarding status, temperature, and more. With the display, you can take advantage of the 60-minutes countdown timer integrated into the griddle.
Another feature you can take advantage of with the display is the dual zone temperature control feature. This feature allows you to control the temperature of two different plates at the same time.
This allows you to prepare two different kinds of food that require different temperature settings at the same time. For example, you can grill bacon on one plate and griddle an egg on another plate. The Cuisinart GR-300WS electric griddle has a nice SearBlast feature that can heat or sear steaks at a temperature of 500˚F.
You’ll be happy to learn that Cuisinart includes a drip tray and cleaning and scraping tools in the package at no additional cost.
Cooking is always a smooth and hassle-free process with this griddle, thanks to its adjustable top cover, which has 6 presets for adjustments and can be locked when you don’t have any need for it and wish to store it for future use.
It’s made of brushed stainless steel, which highlights the griddle in any kitchen. You’ll no doubt like seeing and using this griddle in your kitchen.
Cuisinart GR-300WS Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I wash the removable plates in a dishwasher? Yes, you can. All of the removable plates are dishwasher-safe.
2. Does this griddle have waffle plates? No, it doesn’t, probably because the plates have the heating elements built into them.
3. Am I going to hear a beep when the temperature reaches the right level for cooking? Yes, it beeps as soon as preheating is complete and it’s ready for cooking. You’ll also hear a beep when the timer elapses.
4. Can I use this griddle in place of a toaster oven or toaster? You can’t use this griddle like an oven, but you can toast a few slices of bread with it.
5. Is the grill in this griddle smokeless? You may notice a tiny bit of smoke, but it’s no cause for concern.
Cuisinart GR-300WS User Reviews
I enjoy using this griddle. It takes only a few minutes for it to reach a temperature of about 500˚F, and it’s really easy to clean up.User Review
I didn’t notice any strong odors during or after cooking with this electric griddle and it did not overheat my kitchen.User Review
The features that attracted me to this griddle are the adjustable height, deep grooves, removable plates, and independent temperature control. It’s easy to clean and built well.User Review
To get or read more reviews of this electric griddle or check how much it’s currently selling for, click here now.